Museum behind the walls is an educational program, which propose participants to discover the meaning and history of architecture, urban rituals, symbols and habits. The program is designed for teenagers and adults to develop visual literacy, explore artistic strategies as a methods of rethinking reality.
The course is structured around several key topics:
– Archive in the post-Soviet cities
– Restoration of historical gaps
– Alienation from urban space due to misunderstanding, forgetting
– Reproduction of history through private stories and historical facts
– Artistic practices in urban space
Curators of the course Valerie Karpan, Yulia Sobol, Galina Sukhomud, Lora Ishchenko.
The program was implemented in partnership with PinchukArtCentre.